NOTE: Our Licence does not permit the Centre to be used after 11pm
In consideration of the Committee of the Centre allowing the use of the premises, I/we undertake on behalf of the Organisation:-
- To pay the appropriate hire fees for the use of the room(s) provided.
- To make good any damage or loss which may be occasioned to the Centre or its property.
- To indemnify the Centre Management Committee against all claims in respect thereof or arising in any way out of the use of the premises hereby authorised which may be attributable to negligence on the part of the hirer.
- To conform to the Centre’s terms and conditions of hire.
- To pay a refundable deposit against damage or leaving the accommodation in an unfit condition.
Please Note: If you cancel your booking 14 days or more before the function, the whole fee will be returned. Cancellations giving less than 14 days notice, the whole fee is liable to be forfeited. With reference to paragraph 3 above, the Management Committee maintains public liability insurance against possible claims for negligence on the part of the Committee. It also does provide Hirers Liability Insurance. Organisers of groups using the Centre should satisfy themselves that this Hirers Liability insurance provides enough cover against possible claims for negligence on their part.