Take action on issues that are affecting the quality of community life in West Dean. Different organisations have responsibilities for aspects of the public realm. The Parish Council's mission is to help residents take action by showing where to get help, and when there is strong local feeling we can organise to change things ourselves, or influence those with the power to act.

Report it online or on your mobile

FixMyStreet is an online system for reporting all sorts of problems in the public realm.

FixMyStreet - report, view or discuss local problems

You can see what others have already reported and report new issues yourself. Reports go straight to the relevant authority, so the Parish Office won't be notified directly. See the FixMyStreet site for details of the Android and iOS apps.

Useful numbers

Police non-emergency line: 101

Report it direct to the Parish Office

You are welcome to seek advice from your Councillors or through the Parish Office. We can help you to direct your problem to the right place, and when there is strong public feeling the Council can represent residents' concerns to other bodies, to seek action.

Contact Us


Need to report an issue with free-roaming sheep? Please see our sheep information page first.